Sunday 15 March 2015

Sunday Funday!

Do you ever have one of those weeks where you just feel off? Nothing is jiving, you're walking around going through your regular motions but nothing is really registering? That was my week. I have no idea why or what was going on but I felt like my head was in a big of a cloud all week. After my Sunday yoga session though, I felt completely rejuvenated and restored. I felt centered and grounded and so calm. I have to say I am becoming obsessed with yoga very quickly haha. 

My friend Sara and I got together this week to go over our daily posts for our April Challenge Group and I have to say I am SO excited for it! We're doing this a little different then some challenge groups and have some wickedly awesome ideas in store (Mostly credit to Sara for being so damn creative!:) ) If you want in, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Also, guess what guys.... Dancing With The Stars is starting again tomorrow!!!!!! You don't know how pumped I am! This is one of my fave shows, so get ready for constant updates hahaha, as well as for Pretty Little Liars (The big A reveal is coming up in a weeks time... oh my god)

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend guys and remember to be thankful for all you have<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS