Tuesday 24 March 2015

Shocking or not so shocking?

**POST WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS ON DANCING WITH THE STARS AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS**

How's everyone's week been?? I guess it's only Tuesday! I last left you when I was headed to yoga to find out my spirit animal! Turns out (if I did it right) my spirit animal is a female lion! Rawr! Lion's are suppose to represent courage and strength, I don't know what I think about spirit animals but I love my lion (that I have named Laney).




Now lets move on to Dancing With The Stars. It seems my predictions we're wrong! Poor Redfoo and Emma got the boot this week! I was sad because I think he could have had a lot of potential to do better, and I enjoy watching the people who clearly have no ballroom dance or any kind of dance experience at all. As much as I love Derek, seeing Nastia perform was amazing but boring at the same time. She's a gymnast, of course she is going to be incredible! Or at least extremely trainable to do amazing things! Trust me, I LOVE Derek, but i'm thinking he has it made in the shade this year lol (but seriously their performance to "Thinking Out Loud" - Ed Sheeran was incredible)

I also really really enjoyed Ryker Lynch!!!! He and pro partner did the fox trot and I thought it was amazing!! For a young guy with no dance experience, he is a natural!! (Could be because he is related to the Hough's but I am loving him!)

Michael Sam and Willow also improved lots from last week! I'm stoked to see Michael Sam doing well! I'm hoping this is going to get his name out there and that it boosts his football career!
Willow was beautiful and I think it was the best choreo from last night as well (kudos Mark Ballas!) It was so creative the way they started off in the painting! I love Mark's dances! For only 14, that girl is a serious contender! 

Can we all just talk about how AMAZING the Noah surprise was?!?! His girlfriend being flown in from the training camp to see him! I mean seriously, that was some tear jerking stuff! First off, his dance with Sharna (whom I LOVE) was so great and then they bring out the love of his life to surprise him!?! ABC you've done it again :) haha

Val and Rumer were of course great as well! Val is another one who's choreography is stunning! I think Rumer is going to do exceptionally well in this competition! I love her drive and her hunger to succeed.

I'm going to guess that either Charlotte Mckinney or Suzanne Somers is going home. What do you think?? 


**How adorable, best surprise yet ABC**


AND

How about the Pretty Little Liars spring finale tonight!?!?! We found out that "A" is a guy named Charles who is likely Jason's twin brother 
*cue the 'dun dun dun' music*
Like WHAT?? How crazy!?! 
Mona is still a live, and all 5 girls are trapped in a life size doll house (ubber creepy) Thankfully though, the police are finally starting to realize that these girls have some screwed up people (or person) framing them, as they found A's lair on tonights episode.

It also showed Andrew (Aria's kind of boyfriend/tutor, who also helped Spencer a few years back with the debate team) tapping into Mrs. Hastings cell phone and listening in on her calls!! If he can do that, what other secrets does he have?? Has he always been trying to get close to the girls because he is a part of the A team!? Who knows with this show... has anyone ever had correct theories lol. It was an action packed Spring finale and now we must wait until Summer.... ugh. 




Send me your PLL Theories, I would love to hear them:)

Also, my April fitness challenge group is pre-starting next week!! Message or add me on Facebook (Emilly McIntyre) if you want in!!!

xox





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS