Thursday 9 April 2015

Lovin life!

WOW!

It has been awhile since I last wrote! Life has been crazy busy and I LOVE IT! 

Let's do a quick recap of how awesome DWTS has been lately! Sadly since I last talked with you we saw Charlotte and Keo, as well as Peta and Michael leave us:(. I have to say I am a little surprised that Suzanne Sommers is still there, but Patti is definitely holding her own!! I so look forward to what her and Artem do every week!
My favorites still are Willow and Mark (She is only 14 and holy crap is she incredible!!!) Ryker and Alison and Val and Rumer! These 3 are the top contenders in my opinion (but as we've seen, i've been wrong before lol!)

In other news! My beachbody group is doing AMAZING!! I love these gals! These groups are incredible, they keep you engaged and if you are having a day where you just arent feelin' like working out.... this group CHANGES that!!!. Pumped to see what the results of this groups will be! My next group starts May 4th and I just can't wait!

More next time my friends!

Have a wonderful day guys and be thankful for a healthy, happy life!<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS