Saturday 7 March 2015

New Movies and Old Friends

Busy busy week! 
On Monday, my friend Sofia and I went to go and see "The Duff"... pretty funny movie actually and some seriously good eye candy (Robbie Amell anyone?? Or for the Pretty Little Liars fans, Noel Kahns older brother Eric Kahn!) definitely a cheesy girl movie :) (My fave kind)

The next night my BFF Shelby and I went to Zumba! We have an absolutely blast doing it, we act like goof balls and make the most fun out of a pretty quiet class haha. Our instructor loves when we're there as we help to bring others out of their shell! If you're going to do a dance work out, you may as well commit to it and have some fun!

The rest of the week was pretty low key, Thursday I got together with my friends Victoria and Jen. These girls are basically like my sisters, I've known them since the day I was born and I cant imagine life without them! Jen use to be good friends with my sister Chelsea growing up, as we were all neighbors (Jen is about 6 years older than me and Vic is 3 years older than me)... When my sister died in 2007 because of a tragic car accident on the highway outside of Lumsden, these girls were my rock. I owe them a lot, so it's really nice to be able to get together and have chill movie nights with some good food and of course some good wine ;)

Friday night, Brad came over. Brad was my sister's fiance before she passed away. We don't get to see Brad very much, so when we do its pretty special. He's since married another woman and seems very happy. Our family couldn't be happier for him to have found someone to share his life with! 

Before I forget! I have to say, its been a week since I started my Shaun T Rockin' Body dance work out and I am LOVING it!!!! It is so much fun and such a great workout! I can't say enough good things about it! If you want some more information on it, drop me a message! I'd be happy to let you know my thoughts on it!!

Enjoy your weekend my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS