Monday 2 March 2015

Here Comes The Bride!

What a weekend!!
I finished up my 3 day Slim challenge on Friday, (which was perfect timing because my mom made home made Chili!!) The challenge went way better than I ever thought it would haha. I didn't feel deprived of food or hungry really and my body felt great afterwards!
Saturday I treated myself to a night out with friends full of food, laughs and a few drinks! It was so nice catching up with friends that I hadn't seen in a long, long time!! Sometimes you just really need nights like that to recharge the soul.
Sunday was a very special day as my wonderful, beautiful friend Caitie married her love Trevor in a beautiful ceremony. She looked stunning in her dress with love in her eyes as she walked to her future husband. Weddings are my absolute favourite, they are filled with so much love and grace, whats not to love?! It was on a Sunday of course, so my friend Victoria, her boyfriend Jamie and I, didn't stay very late as we all had to work this morning.




And that brings us to Monday morning!! I got to start my Shaun T "Rock Your Body" work out today! What a freaking blast!!! First off, he is so funny and has you smiling the whole time, second, he has some awesome moves (and hes totally easy on the eyes as well as hilarious haha). I hate to wake up in the mornings to workout, but I have a feeling this will make it MUCH easier!! You just have to find a workout program that works for you and working out doesn't feel like a chore anymore:) as I sit here and sip my Chocolate Shakeology,  I cant help but feel excited for tomorrow morning now!
Happy Monday all! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS