Sunday 8 March 2015

Namaste

What an amazing Sunday.

I use to be the girl who absolutely despised Sundays. Sunday's mean the last day of rest before another 5 day's full of work. That's how I was use to thinking of them anyways. But now I appreciate the day to wind down from a usually busy weekend, to get my stuff together for the week! Whether that be meal prepping, catching up on some good TV shows or reading a good book. It's just nice to have that extra day to relax.

Today was awesome. This morning I went to a yoga session with my friend and Beachbody Coach, Autumn. I cant even tell you how relaxed I was after I was done! I am in serious need of improving my flexibility, so I cant wait to see what this brings! 

After yoga, I went with my mom and step-dad to watch my niece play ringette. She's only 6 and she skates better than most kids I've ever seen! But that my niece, fearless and energetic! 

When I got home I began doing some Beachbody research and prepping for our team calls tonight! I'm excited to hear from everyone else that I've chatted with on Facebook about their ideas for improving and growing your team as a coach. What a wonderful business to be a part of!

Looking forward to the week ahead<3

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS